Greek is an Indo-European language with 13.5 million native speakers. It is the official language of Greece, but is also spoken in parts of Cyprus, Turkey, Italy, Albania, North Macedonia and Malta.
If you want to make yourself understood in Greek, you can learn modern Greek with us. This is not the same as ancient Greek. Despite the fact that the alphabet has remained the same, the use of symbols is different in modern Greek.
Book your online or in-company training here and enjoy the clear explanation and benefit from the effective method of one of our enthusiastic Greek teachers.
Together with your trainer you plan your language sessions in a way that fits well in your agenda. Often chosen training schemes are:
- Online learning path 20 x 1,5 hours in 10 weeks (twice a week training)
- Learning path 10 x 3 hours in 10 weeks (once a week training)
- Learning path 12 x 2,5 hours in 12 weeks (once a week training)
- Learning path 10 x 3 hours in 5 weeks (twice a week training)
- Learning path 12 x 2,5 hours in 6 weeks (twice a week training)
You are free to plan your language sessions more frequently with your trainer to make your course more intensive.
We always do what we can to make our agenda’s match yours.
On-site or online
Individually or in group
Would you like to find out more about what we can do for you or your company? Send us an e-mail, fill out the contact or quotation form or call us: