Indonesian is a Malayo-Polynesian language and is spoken by more than 25 million people as a native language. In addition, there are more than 100 million people who speak Indonesian as a second language. It is spoken in Indonesia and East Timor
Do you regularly visit Indonesia or East Timor for vacation or business? Get inspired by this beautiful language and start learning today!
Together with your trainer you plan your language sessions in a way that fits well in your agenda. Often chosen training schemes are:
- Online learning path 20 x 1,5 hours in 10 weeks (twice a week training)
- Learning path 10 x 3 hours in 10 weeks (once a week training)
- Learning path 12 x 2,5 hours in 12 weeks (once a week training)
- Learning path 10 x 3 hours in 5 weeks (twice a week training)
- Learning path 12 x 2,5 hours in 6 weeks (twice a week training)
You are free to plan your language sessions more frequently with your trainer to make your course more intensive.
We always do what we can to make our agenda’s match yours.
On-site or online
Individually or in group
Would you like to find out more about what we can do for you or your company? Send us an e-mail, fill out the contact or quotation form or call us: