With more than 100 million native speakers, German is the most widely spoken language in the European Union. Being able to master this language well comes with many advantages. In addition, Germany is an important international trading partner. With a good knowledge of German you increase your chances on the labor market! Start building up more knowledge of this West Germanic language now and meet one of our German teachers who know better than anyone how important good manners are in German and how well the German language can be used to achieve (business) success.
Together with your trainer you plan your language sessions in a way that fits well in your agenda. Often chosen training schemes are:
- Online learning path 20 x 1,5 hours in 10 weeks (twice a week training)
- Learning path 10 x 3 hours in 10 weeks (once a week training)
- Learning path 12 x 2,5 hours in 12 weeks (once a week training)
- Learning path 10 x 3 hours in 5 weeks (twice a week training)
- Learning path 12 x 2,5 hours in 6 weeks (twice a week training)
You are free to plan your language sessions more frequently with your trainer to make your course more intensive.
We always do what we can to make our agenda’s match yours.